Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Vanity Fair

Here is a little sprinkle...of me......

I am a high end makeup lover (but cant resist a good drugstore buy as well!) I also am HUGE into taking care of my skin and using the proper serums and moisturizers to stay pretty and young forever!

Also, like most of us girls, I am very much into fashion and finding the right style for myself.

I tend to spend a lot of my money just trying out all the designer makeup must haves that we all see on Pinterest. I've found some "I absolutely cant live without this" makeup, and some "why did I spend $50 on this", makeup.

I am hoping that some of my makeup reviews can either find you that perfect summer glow must have illuminator - or save you some time and money, because not all that glitters is gold in the world of designer make up!



P.s* I might throw in some outfit selfies here and there too ;)


Below is just a little preview of what is in store for future blog posts......from my beloved vanity room!

No comments:

Post a Comment