Saturday, May 17, 2014

Bat those lashes ; )

Everyone in life needs options, and I love having them when it comes to my make up look for the day.

There are a billion mascaras out there, but these four are my favorite, for the time being....


Product #1 - Dior Iconic - This mascara goes on really smooth, thick, and separates well. It will probably always be an option in my make up collection.

Product #2 - Mac Cosmetics Extreme Dimension - This will definitely help give you length and give you a natural false eyelash look.

Product #3 - Bobbi Brown - Extreme Party Mascara - Despite the name, this mascara goes on very light and separates extremely well. I really like this for a more subtle day time look.

Product#4 - YSL Shocking - This is my "go to" at the moment. It gives all of the above. Volume, Length, Thickness, Separation. Be careful though, it can be quite "shocking", a little goes a long way.


If you are looking to have a little fun and give a more dramatic/playful cateye look, I'd suggest using Duralash By Ardell - Single Lashes. They are very subtle, natural, and no one will suspect a thing :)

                                                                         

                                                                           <3





No comments:

Post a Comment